So a hot humid summer filled with mandatory OT has kept me from making much progress, which left me reluctant to update this. However at this point I think ive got something worth posting.
I finished stripping the donor frame. Saved some brackets, body mount parts and the rear leafs, and chopped up the rest.
I succeeded in removing this piece of box tubing from the rear of the body, that the previous owner welded in in place of body lift pucks. He did a pretty nice job, but im not running a body lift so it had to go.
Sand blasted and painted the battery tray + air box parts
And I finished sandblasting the underside of the tub too:
main site/photo gallery:
Sort by Topic