So the other day I power-washed the frame. Took the opportunity to hit the hard top too, it was pretty bad from all those years in the woods
Better now, but will still need work when the time comes.
Frame back in the garage, ready for more disassembly
This is the x-member I built to put the p/u cab on, in process of removal in this pic. Tomorrow ill bolt the factory body mount brackets back onto the frame, that I salvaged from the parts truck frame.
Also not pictured: I removed all cables for the rear mount batteries, and all the OBA plumbing. Chopped off more of the exhaust. Removed the rear bumper & dropped the tank, planning on a new poly one once i get further along. I removed the brackets on the frame for the stepside bed (still installed in the previous pic), and I removed the rest of the front bumper which was still welded to the frame. Now im back to a 'stock' frame to work off of, for bumpers front & rear (coming much later on).
main site/photo gallery:
Sort by Topic