Upgrading to the Superduty UVCH + valve cover gaskets:
Removed the engine harness:
..and rewiring it for the SD valve cover gaskets:
...and all done!
With that done, all that was left was to install the harness, batteries, fender liner, and throw some fluids in it! So i got all that done today, purged the fuel lines, and got her running!
...Then i went thru the yard, and filled the bed of the truck with downed branches from the winter
So i figure ive got a good weeks worth of work of cleanup to do, but i expect to be working on the big bronco again before the end of the month!
main site/photo gallery:
Sort by Topic